Monday, March 9, 2009

The Death of 32B

I find it funny that no where in pregnancy books, blogs or websites is a certain topic covered. In my opinion, it is a very important one that should be discussed and shared openly. While they all discuss the joys of motherhood and that you will lose those extra pounds by breast feeding (yeah right), the stretch marks will go away with special creams (think again), etc... But a major point that is ignored is that your breasts not only sag but drop a size. There is no one on this planet that says "oh my boobs were better after my baby". This is absolutely not true. Once you are done breast feeding, they are completely different and quite frankly smaller. I mean really small. Of course they sag and look different but they really feel different. Think of what a balloon looks like after it has been blown up and starts deflating. That is what you are left with thanks to mommyhood. If you see a mom who does not fit this bill, most likely she has had something enhanced. While the rest of us mourn our loses. And mine well... that is the death of my 32Bs. Boy did I take you small but mighty twins for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment